Rome Transfer for Shore Excursion
Some customers prefer to visit Rome on their own without a driver, but using trains would be too much tiring and time-wasting. We can help you by providing the round-trip transfer between Civitavecchia port and Rome.
Our driver will pick you up right next to your ship at 8 am in the morning and will take you to Rome. He will drop you off where you want to start your visit to Rome, for example, close to the Colosseum.
The driver will then return to pick you up a few hours later. You must decide with the driver a meeting point for the return trip from Rome to the port of Civitavecchia.
Summary：Round-trip transfer between Civitavecchia port and Rome
* Time can be specified for both outbound and inbound journeys
Duration：1 hour and 20 minutes approx. (one way)
Meeting place：At the exit of your cruise ship
Your driver will be waiting holding a sign with your name.
- It is a private tour only for you by private car.
- The charge is per vehicle (not per person), taxes, and all necessary expenses are included, there is no additional charge except in special cases.
- Our driver has all necessary authorizations to drive to the security area at Civitavecchia port and arrive right by your cruise ship, at the tent. You don’t have to walk or take the shuttle inside the port.
- All our cars are registered and authorized as “N.C.C.” (Automobile for hire) and can pass through the traffic control areas in the city.
- We promise comfortable transportation with business class luxury cars such as Mercedes.
- An English-speaking Italian driver will guide you.