Rome City Day Tours
Summary：City Day Tour
A：Full Day Tour（Duration 8 hours）
B：Half Day Tour（Duration 4 hours）
Pickup / Drop off：Favorite place in Rome
In the case of a hotel, please wait in the lobby. In the case of an apartment, please wait in front of the building entrance. Your driver will pick you up on time.
We will guide you to the sights of the city, such as the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Castel Sant’Angelo and St. Peter’s Square.
* Advance reservations are recommended if you wish to enter the Colosseum or Vatican Museum.
You can also request shops, bars, gelato shops, etc., and you can freely choose where to stop, including tourist attractions. You can leave your luggage in the car during the tour, so please use it for shopping in the city.
We also accept requests to and from the airport.
- It is a private tour only for you by private car.
- The charge is per vehicle (not per person), taxes and all necessary expenses are included, there is no additional charge except in special cases.
- The city of Rome means “inside the walls of Aurelia”. Please note that additional charges may apply when using hotels outside the ramparts.
- All our cars are registered and authorized as “N.C.C.” (Automobile for hire) and can pass through the traffic control areas in the city. We will guide you to the immediate vicinity of the ruins, so you can enjoy sightseeing in a short time and efficiently regardless of the weather.
- We promise comfortable transportation with business class luxury cars such as Mercedes.
- Lunch and admission to museums are not included.
- An English-speaking Italian driver will guide you.
- If you would like an English tourist guide, we will arrange it without any brokerage fee.
- Note: When visiting the Vatican, individuals were previously able to pass through St. Peter’s Basilica after visiting the museum, but the rules have been tightened since July 2019, and only when accompanied by an official guide is allowed. Official guides are a great way to save time.