Day Tours From Venice
We also offer day trip sightseeing tours to and from Venice.
It’s only available in the summer, but how about a private tour to the nearby towns, including the World Heritage Dolomites? Embark on a short trip from Venice comfortably in your own private car.
In Venice, cars are not allowed on the main island, thus Piazzale Roma, the gateway to the city, is the departure and arrival point for cars and buses. In Mestre and Marghera areas, we accept arrivals and departures from hotels.
We have presented popular plans below, but we will propose a tour that meets your needs. Please feel free to contact us regarding changes in departure time and destination.
Please note that the itinerary described for each tour is subject to change due to road conditions and traffic regulations on the day.
- It is a private transfer only for you by private car.
- The charge is per vehicle (not per person), taxes and all necessary expenses are included, there is no additional charge except in special cases.
- All our cars are registered and authorized as “N.C.C.” (Automobile for hire) and can pass through the traffic control areas in the city.
- We promise comfortable transportation with business class luxury cars such as Mercedes.
- You can freely arrange the stop-by place, lunch place, and staying time in each city.
- It is possible to change on the day, and the driver will respond flexibly.
- Lunch and admission to museums are not included.
- An English-speaking Italian driver will guide you.
- If you would like an English tourist guide, we will arrange it without any brokerage fee.