Shore Excursion From Port of Venice
Summary：Full Day Tour
A：Verona & Padova
B：Bologna & Ferrara
C：Dolomites & Cortina d’Ampezzo
Duration：9 hours approx.
Pickup at 8:00 at the ship / Drop off at 17:00 at the ship
* Can be changed depending on the time available for disembarkation
Meeting place：At the exit of your cruise ship
Your driver will be waiting holding a sign with your name.
- It is a private tour only for you by private car.
- The charge is per vehicle (not per person), taxes and all necessary expenses are included, there is no additional charge except in special cases.
- Our driver has all necessary authorizations to drive to the security area at the port and arrive right by your cruise ship, at the tent. You don’t have to walk or take the shuttle inside the port.
- All our cars are registered and authorized as “N.C.C.” (Automobile for hire) and can pass through the traffic control areas in the city.
- We promise comfortable transportation with business class luxury cars such as Mercedes.
- Lunch and admission to museums are not included.
- An English-speaking Italian driver will guide you.
- If you would like an English tourist guide, we will arrange it without any brokerage fee.
- Note: When visiting the Vatican, individuals were previously able to pass through St. Peter’s Basilica after visiting the museum, but the rules have been tightened since July 2019, and only when accompanied by an official guide is allowed. Official guides are a great way to save time.