Rome Airport Transfers
Contents：Transfer Rome Airport to/from Rome Center
For Fiumicino airport (FCO) and Ciampino airport (CIA)
* The official name of Fiumicino airport is Leonardo da Vinci International Airport.
Duration：45 minutes approx.
Meeting place：In front of the arrival gate
After passing through customs and picking up luggage.
Your driver will be waiting holding a sign with your name.
Meeting place：In Rome center
Please wait in the lobby at the hotel or in front of the building entrance of the apartment. Your driver will pick you up on time.
- It is a private transfer only for you by private car.
- The charge is per vehicle (not per person), taxes and all necessary expenses are included, there is no additional charge except in special cases.
- All our cars are registered and authorized as “N.C.C.” (Automobile for hire) and can pass through the traffic control areas in the city.
- We promise comfortable transportation with business class luxury cars such as Mercedes.
- As a general rule, the driver will wait for “1.5 hours” from the arrival time of the plane at no additional charge.
- Please note that after an hour and a half, there will be an additional charge of € 40 per hour. Please proceed to the gate as soon as you arrive.
- We will check the website of the airport and dispatch the car at the exact arrival time, so you do not need to contact us in case of delay. Please contact us only if your flight number has changed due to transit problems, cancellations, etc.
- An English-speaking Italian driver will guide you.